26 Ways to Use Ebooks to Boost your Business
eBooks are one of the most popular forms of content on the Internet today. They’re easy to publish, eco-friendly, and virtually free to distribute.
Done-for-you private label rights (PLR) packages like Mom PLR eBooks make publishing and marketing them easier than ever. No wonder, many Internet marketers are making fortunes from selling eBooks.
But did you know that an eBook can boost your business in so many ways, other than by selling it as an eBook?
Here are 26 ways one eBook can boost your business:
1. Break up the eBook into blog posts or articles for your site. Publishing fresh content frequently is a good way to build up traffic.
2. Use content from the eBook to respond to questions in Yahoo! Answers and discussion forums in your market. Of course, add a link to your site.
3. Turn the eBook into a training tool for your affiliates. Good affiliates are essential to your business.
4. Pull out content from the eBook to create a Squidoo lens, Hub Page and Google Knol. These Web 2.0 platforms are excellent sources of back links to your site.
5. Rewrite parts of the eBook into unique articles and submit to Ezine Articles, Lady Pens, Associated Content, Go Articles, and other article directories. More quality back links for your money pages.
6. Break up the eBook into an e-course. You can either sell or give away the e-course.
7. Take parts of the eBook and use them in your email newsletter or Ezine.
8. Give away the eBook to build up a mailing list. Readers will gladly give their email addresses for an eBook that addresses their problems.
9. Offer the eBook as a bonus for a paid product. Increase the value of your product.
10. Give the eBook away as an unannounced bonus to your customers. They’ll love you for it and will be happy to buy from you again.
11. Take the most actionable parts of the eBook and create a printed promotional postcard, flyer or newsletter.
12. Rewrite the eBook for a more specific niche, such as “stay at home Moms,” “Moms of multiples,” “Moms of teens,” “homeschooling Moms,” etc. Create a new stream of income from another market.
13. Sell the eBook as a printed book through Lulu.com. Be where few Internet marketers are.
14. Expand the eBook into a self-study course, by creating mindmaps, cheatsheets and step-by-step guides.
15. Break up the eBook into an audio or teleseminar series, which you either sell or give away.
16. Transform each chapter of the eBook into a podcast via iTunes. Podcasts increase your authority, drive traffic to your site, and warm up listeners to your offer.
17. Use the eBook to create a slideshow or screen capture video. Use the video to market your product or service on video sharing sites like YouTube.
18. Read the eBook to create an audio product. Sell it as a digital product, or a preloaded mp3 player. You’ll stand out from your competition.
19. Translate the eBook into another language, and sell it in other countries.
20. When preparing for a media interview, get content from the eBook to build your key messages.
21. Distill the eBook into a special report to either sell or give away.
22. Get the best nuggets of content from the eBook and turn them into Twitter tweets. Add a link to your site or squeeze page.
23. Use the eBook as a reference material when writing a press release.
24. Transform the eBook into a white paper, which explains your product or service to your target market.
25. Bundle the eBook with other eBooks about related topics, to create a comprehensive home study course.
26. Break the eBook content down into group coaching sessions you give through teleconference, teleseminar or webinar format. Charge for the group coaching, or give free access to build your list.
As you can see, an eBook can boost your business in so many ways. If you’ve only been using an eBook as an eBook, you’re missing out. That eBook can be repurposed, transformed, re-targeted and monetized in so many ways. Even a single eBook can do so much for your business.
If you don’t want to write your own eBook or hire a ghostwriter to do it for you, then using PLR content is your answer. PLR is the most affordable and fastest way to get an eBook and other content for your biz.
If you’re in the Mommy market, then you have to check out Mom PLR eBooks.Your monthly subscription gets you one brand-new, professionally written eBook every month, along with everything you need to market it:
- a special report to give away
- a sales letter to sell the eBook
- 5 articles
- 5 blog posts
- 1 squeeze page to build your list of readers interested in the eBook topic
- 6 emails to follow up and promote to your list
- eCovers for the special report and eBook
- 6 promotional banners
- list of affiliate programs related to the topic of the month
- checklists and other guides to help you make the most of your PLR package
Because you have PLR on everything, you can edit, rewrite and transform the content any way you like – and even put your name on it. All the graphics are in PSD format, so you could easily edit those as well.
Can’t wait to try it out? I don’t blame you. Use coupon code “ebookboost” and get your first month membership for only $5. Use it to join Mom PLR eBooks now.